Bona Certified Craftsman
All Wood Floorcraft and it's founder, Richard Conway are proud to have had an intimate, professional and consistent relationship with Bona since 1993.
The Bona System is designed to bring out the best in your hardwood floors and keep them looking beautiful for a lifetime of enjoyment. Established in 1919, Bona is present in more than 50 countries around the world.
Bona Certified Craftsmen are hand-picked, proven, top level professionals, trained and certified by Bona that use the complete Bona System on your hardwood floors. These individuals are devoted to Bona product systems; they voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry’s “best practices” and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors. You can trust a Bona Certified Craftsman with the largest investment in your home.
Elite Group Of Professionals
Bona Certified Craftsmen are an elite group of professionals rigorously trained by the experts at Bona. Each member is required to meet stringent criteria to sustain membership.
- Complete 30+ hours of hands on/class room training dedicated to best practices when caring for hardwood floors.
- Pass a 90+ question written test on technique and product application.
- Pass final field test evaluation to ensure the best practices learned from training are being employed.
- Maintain a minimum 4 out of 5 star rating based on customer reviews.
- Use Bona approved dust containment equipment during all sanding processes.
- Continue education with Bona through job-site visits and training several times a year.
- Carry enforced liability insurance coverage and workers compensation insurance required by law.